Sunday, August 3, 2008

Toot Bee-Bee

Toot Bee-Bee is a new Cornellism credited to Meg's older sister Sarah. It's a replacement for the words "cute baby", and Meg and I have been using it a lot lately. I'm sure the pictures below will help explain why.
Example: "Aw Harry, I love your little froggy outfit, you are such a toot bee-bee!

Elise is really interested in her new little cousin.



This is Harry's favorite position to sleep in. Meg and I had a huge laugh when I tried getting in the same position myself- I'm much too inflexible!


Looks like Harry fell asleep before he had time to finish his sucker...


"I am not a morning person!"

"Man I love my mommy!"

"Did somebody order a double chin?"

"I think I can see my nose!"

Harry really likes going for walks, although he rarely stays awake the whole time.


"Why...Hello!"

"Wait a second...who's that other toot bee-bee?"

No comments: