Monday, October 13, 2008

Adorable

Adorable (Add-or-ahhb-lay) is a great new Cornellism Meg and I have come up with by simply mispronouncing the word adorable.
Example: Harry looks adorable in his new MacClaren Stroller.
Harry likes to help with the laundry...

"Oh my gosh! I grew a beard! Look dad, here's how you do it !..."

I just love these new pictures of Mego and Harr-Bear!


Ah, the elusive smile, caught on camera!


Here are some videos of Harry and his new favorite toy- the Gymini !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that big barba
Adorable is espanol

Laine said...

Harry has many adorable pictures with his dad and just by himself, but these pictures of Meg and Harry are really beautiful. The Laine posting is my KDL blog name. I've tried to change it to Mamakinsand Papakins.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cornells,
Meg, you look lovely in the shots with Harry. They made me smile. Jana