Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tip-Tip Tree

Tip-Tip Tree is a great holiday Cornellism. First used by Meg's older brother over 30 years ago, Tip-Tip tree is a great replacement for Christmas tree for those young folks new to the English language. Meg and I use this one often.
Example: Harry went and cut his first Tip-Tip tree last weekend, but not before he spent some time with the family over Thanksgiving dinner.

"Man, dinner was great- I'm stuffed!"


Harry's cousin Elise was in town, and showed us her new skills with blocks.



"Are you talkin' about me?"

On Saturday, we were off to cut the tree... and what better way to keep warm than the trusty old bear suit!



What kind of bear wears mittens?




Proud papa


Roomba diligently cleans up the pine needles



After a long day out in the cold, Harry warms up with his new pair of moccasins...




... but then tries on some fancy shoes!



But best of all was his new red shirt!



How's this for school spirit?!


1 comment:

bensmom said...

I love the shoe pics :)