Sunday, March 15, 2009

Growing like a Weed

Harry continues to grow much too fast for his mom and dad, and having the blog is a constant reminder of just how little he once was. He is tons of fun and is learning new things every day. He's constantly looking around trying to climb out of your arms and get at whatever new thing has caught his eye. Currently, he's just about crawling. I went away for the weekend and thought I might miss the first time, but luckily, it hasn't yet happened. Should be any day now though- we'll try and post a video soon.

Harry continues to be a voracious eater... uh I mean reader.

"Hmm, what should I get into next?"

The last time in the bear suit. (sigh)


"Is my hat strap in the wrong place?"

" Raaaaaaargh!"

"Nummy camera strap!"

Gotta get Harry used to the sit down family dinners.


Harry's new bathtub duck. Where do people keep all this baby stuff?




Harry's new hairstyle!...

A very tired Bear sits with Amma and shows off his new tooth.

Not much room left in Harry's seat.

Our little bear cub...
Ready to crawl... and oh so close.

Harry tries on some sports gear. Thanks auntie Taryn and uncle Bob!


Who is this little boy? Where'd our little baby go?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cornells,
Harry is getting so big! I adore the photos of him in the tub... he looks like a joyful little guy. Thanks for the update!
Jana

vschaaf_family said...

In that Michigan sweatshirt he does not look like a baby at all!! He looks much, much older! Yikes...he and Max really will be playing together this summer.

Anonymous said...

Grammie and Papa need to make copies of the bathtub pictures. They are so adorable!

Grammie and Papa said...

Sorry, I hit the wrong button. We definely do not want to be Anonymous.

Grammie said...

Grammie also "definitely" cannot type.

Unknown said...

Hi Meg, Nate, and Harry!

I don't know if I approve of that Michigan sweatshirt. I think I'll have to make a stop at the Spartan bookstore before I come to GR next time.

Love you guys!

Laurie