Cobra Strike is a Cornellism for a baby's act of slamming their hands onto something the moment their parents carelessly leave it within reach. Cobra Strikes are often worst when liquids are involved, like a drink set down too closely at the dinner table. Harry's been doing cobra strikes for a few months now, and has been learning tons of other new things as well. He's cruising all around the house now, even taking a couple steps here and there. He finally learned to say "Ma-ma" much to Meg's happiness, and also how to wave "bye-bye" and give kisses and high fives on request.

This is Harry at the Shed Aquarium. We were in Chicago for Meg's Jeopardy tryout. We thought he looked really cute in his little smock.



"Fine, I'll pause for some pictures, but hurry up, I've got places to go!"



Groggy Bear, happy to see his Ma-ma just after getting up from a nap.

"Bye-bye
Da-
da! Work again?"
Stuffin' his face.

I still love his little feet, even though they're not so little anymore.

This kid loves pasta.

"Stuffed"

"Hey there..."

"
Mmm-
mmm good!"

"So big!"




Harry comes running (as best he can) as soon as he hears the water running. He loves the bath and really likes sticking his hand under the faucet.

After the bath we comb his hair into what we call "job interview" style.

Harry recently signed a 3 year contract with the
Alligators baseball team. Here he is in uniform.


Harry was pretty excited when his
Amma showed up at the park.

The second I saw the tube, I knew it'd be tons of fun with Harry.

He loved it. We've been back a couple times.



Here's Harry Cobra Striking the window shade after we left the cord hanging too low.


Here's Harry finishing off his cake cone at Jersey Junction. He wasn't really interested in our ice cream. He liked his own empty cone instead.

Welcome back to the no-butt club....


We got out a little pool when it was 90 degrees last week. It was lots of fun.

Harry's two new favorite toys- a bowl and a spoon...

Dinner takes a while one pea at a time.

He's so tall he bumps his head on the table now. (sigh)

Here's the WAY too big helmet I got for him the first time. He looks like one of those mushroom guys from Super Mario!

Although
you're supposed to wait till their 1 year, I convinced Meg to let me try out the
burley.

Amazingly, that huge thing IS the right size helmet!

Harry played with that little piece of Tupperware for about an hour... why buy toys?


" Harry, don't eat the grass..."

This was the first time he climbed into the laundry basket himself. I didn't stage it this time!

Crazy hair after his bath.

Showing off his new teeth! He now has 6.
2 comments:
cute post, but we're waiting for those birthday pics!
Missing our little Hare Bear. Love the job interview hair style! Cute cute cute photos!
Post a Comment