Monday, September 14, 2009

Procrastination (July)

Sorry Everyone! I know we have not posted since July. We've been failures in posting but sure haven't let up on the picture taking. By my count, we've taken almost 600 pictures since our last post. Harry just keeps getting cuter (Biased Opinion...)
Since it's been so long, we thought we'd bring you up to speed over three separate posts: "Procrastination July", "August", and "September".
Procrastination- July

Here's Harry about as messy as I've seen him. I looked away for a second and when he got sick of his meal he decided to use it as shampoo, and scrubbed it into his hair.


"Uh, Harry... you've got a little something on your face there..."






Harry likes to play under the dining room table sometimes. Check out my weak reupholstery job! Hardly enough fabric.



Here's Harry eating what he thinks is a cookie. The kid loves Graham Crackers!



"Hi mom! Look, I got my Puffs container open! This is the greatest day ever!"


Harry trying out a pacifier. It's a bit awkward.


Here's Harry and Lorelei. Thanks Dan and Sandra for treating us to a wonderful weekend!

"Wow! This girl is really cute! I hope she likes me."


Ah, the infamous Thing 1 shirts. As the oldest grandchild, Evie thought she should be thing 1 and Harry should be like... Thing 4 or something.


It's great fun to let Harry try and feed himself...
...but only if you're ready to clean up a mess.


Harry's always desperate to find me when I take showers, so once in a while I let him join me.
He seems to like it...

No comments: