Friday, July 18, 2008

Comf and Uncomf

Kumf and un-kumf
A recent addition to the Cornell vernacular, Meg have I have noticed increased use of these words among our friends and family. Comf and uncomf are simple shortenings for the words comfortable and uncomfortable; Meg and I find them far less cumbersome.

Example:
"Harry really needs to burp, he's so uncomf..."


Harry had his two week appointment today, and Meg and I were astounded by his recent weight gain! Harry gained 18 ounces over the last 9 days and now weighs a hefty 8-lbs 13oz. He increased his weight by 15% in 9 days- that's the equivalent of me gaining over 25-lbs! The doctor says he looks really good, and we can quit force feeding him every 3 hours during the night and let him sleep as long as he wants to. Hooray! He continues to be very well natured, rarely crying and only really fussing during diaper changes or when he needs to burp. Meg and I feel so lucky to have been given such a nice little boy!



Our little man on the couch...



Ahh, milk drunk...Thanks mom!

Harry's new crib makes him look soooo small!




Harry meets his cousin Natalie!


Quality time with Grammy


How much of that 18 ounces is in his cheeks?


Harry meets the sheeps, the basis for his sheep-themed room.



Cousin Natalie!


Cousin Max!

No comments: