Monday, July 21, 2008

Cracky and Crackadeek

Cracky and Crackadeek (Kra-key and Kra-cah-deek)
These "old school" Cornellisms are each substitutes for the words crabby or cranky, and are used to point it out when someone is in a bad mood- usually upsetting the accused party even more.

Example: "Harry's been changed, fed, and burped, yet he just won't stop crying, I can't believe how cracky he is. I know, major crackadeek!

Cracky and crackadeek are quite fitting this week, as Harry has recently become a bit more fussy. Apparently, he was putting on a bit of an act the first two weeks, lolling Meg and I into a false sense of security. Don't get me wrong, he's still a great little boy, he just has been much harder to soothe lately, and seems gassy and uncomf more often.

This post includes pictures of Harry's first ride in the Baby Bjorn, some great bath pictures, and a onesie with a great description of our "little man".















No comments: