Harry got a good report from Dr. Howard on Tuesday. Meg and I are still asking way too many questions, but Dr. Howard is very helpful and Harry is doing great.
Here are his 6 month stats:
Weight 17lbs-5oz 45th percentile
Height 28" 90th percentile
Head Circ. 17.25" 45th percentile
Still quite a long and skinny boy.
He recieved 3 more immunizations, but is getting better with the shots now (It's actually harder on Meg). No shots at the next appointment though, Yeah!
13 years ago

1 comment:
Hi, Guys!
It's been while since I've checked in on Harry, and it was fun for me to see the stats from this posting...I especially love that he is in the 90th percentile for height--Go figure! Not only is he Dutch, but he's also got two really tall folks for parents...lucky boy! I'm going to keep reading and write more, but I wanted to leave this comment before I forgot. XOXO, Carrie Tamminga
Post a Comment