Meg, Harry and I had a wonderful Holiday season. This post is quite overdue! I enjoyed one of my longest ever "at home" vacations as we rested, relaxed, and spent time with family- just perfect for Harry's first Christmas.

Hare-Bear loves his new
exersaucer!


"Well, hey there..."
Santa's little helper is getting bigger everyday... (sigh)

Harry opens his 1st Christmas present!

Christmas afternoon was spent homemaking...
...and playing in the snow.

Harry's new stocking!

"Dad, step away, this is my chocolate H!"
Yawning... or screaming?

Elise was lots of fun at Christmas, what a cutie!

"Hey uncle Nate, Check out my new ride!"
What a mini Taryn! Wow!

Grammy made Hare-Bear a great new winter hat!
Getting the hang of the rice cereal....

... but maybe not the sweet potatoes.


Harry and I grab our toes...
...much easier for the Bear.
1 comment:
Great pictures, Nate and Meg. Harry is such a cutie!
Post a Comment