Meg and I have taken to calling Harry Little Man, or LM for short. Unfortunately, he is quickly turning into a little man right before our eyes! He's growing up so fast and Meg and I just want him to stay the same cute little guy he is right now. He is such a good kid. He recently started sleeping through the night- about 7 hours at a time, and I couldn't be happier...

Harry and my nightly ritual. I absolutely love this! Once he's been well fed, it usually takes about 10 laps around the house holding him like this until he's out for the count.
Mom is still definitely the favorite though!
Harry's so much more interactive now, and loves to make little noises with you. He gives us lots of smiles, but I've struggled to capture them well as he really hates the camera's flash.
Strange lighting, but I just love this picture.

LM's working on his pot belly...


See what we mean? He's such a little man!

Slow down buddy! You're growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment