Monday, September 1, 2008

Per Ushe

Per Ushe (Per-You-sh) is Cornellism used to represent the words "as usual". Megan and I use per ushe just about everyday.
Example: Harry enjoyed a relaxing Labor Day weekend with his parents, but per ushe, he spent much of the weekend sleeping.
Sleeping- per ushe

Mom and dad still love the bath pictures...





Harry still fits in his birthday hat!



Who knew a giraffe and a snail could be friends?...




Dad's ring makes Harry seem small.


Harry still loves the Bjorn

Harry's really cuddly after his bath


Here's Harry hanging out with his new pal Nora. Can you guess which baby is 2 months old and which one is 3 months?

"Rubber Ducky you're the one... that makes bath pics lots of fun!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Megan,
had lunch with your Dad today. I heard all about Harry. He's pretty cute! I had fun looking at the pics.

Chris Boender