Today Harry had his 2-month checkup. Meg and I enjoyed the experience far more than he did. Harry looks really healthy and Dr. Howard answered all of our questions (We always have lots!). Here are Harry's current stats:
Height: 24-1/2" 85th percentile
Weight: 14-lbs 75th percentile
Head Diameter: 15-3/4" 45th percentile
At the end of the checkup, Harry got 4 different immunizations- 1 oral and 3 shots. I have never seen his face change so quickly from happy to sad as when that first shot went in, nor have I ever heard him cry so loud. The nurse moved very quickly though, administering all 3 shots in about 15 seconds. Harry cried for about 2 minutes, but then calmed down. A short feeding and he went right to sleep. I can't say it enough... he is such a good baby. Meg and I just don't want him to grow up.
Height: 24-1/2" 85th percentile
Weight: 14-lbs 75th percentile
Head Diameter: 15-3/4" 45th percentile
At the end of the checkup, Harry got 4 different immunizations- 1 oral and 3 shots. I have never seen his face change so quickly from happy to sad as when that first shot went in, nor have I ever heard him cry so loud. The nurse moved very quickly though, administering all 3 shots in about 15 seconds. Harry cried for about 2 minutes, but then calmed down. A short feeding and he went right to sleep. I can't say it enough... he is such a good baby. Meg and I just don't want him to grow up.

No comments:
Post a Comment